Total found: 1 Attractions

  • Heyward House Historic Center

    Rating: 0.0/10

    70 Boundary Street


    Built in 1841, the Heyward House served as a summer home for local plantation owner, John James Cole. It would serve as a summer retreat for his family over the next twenty years. In 1867, after the Civil War, the house was acquired by the Heyward family. The Heyward family would live in/own the home from 1867-1998. In 1998 the house was sold to the Bluffton Historical Preservation Society. The same year it opened as a historic house museum, and in 2000 it became the Official Welcome Center for the town of Bluffton.